Chipped or abnormally shaped tooth? Spacing between your teeth?
1. Composite Bonding can fix small problems in a few teeth or even just one tooth. The procedure can transform the shape, shade and appearance of your teeth – all in the same day. It improves teeth shape by the addition of a tooth coloured composite, which is ‘bonded’ to the natural tooth. The composite is hand sculpted by the dentist in order to achieve the desired shape to create a natural looking tooth. A vast range of shades are available to help match tooth colour exactly.
Discoloured or worn out teeth? Or Crooked teeth?
1. Composite Veneers can be a good option. A composite resin is sculpted directly onto the tooth to produce beautiful results. The process is quite similar to Composite Bonding, however, it’s used for more extensive reshaping of the tooth. Composite Veneers are carefully sculpted and hardened by the dentist – usually in a single appointment. They are less invasive and more cost effective than Porcelain Veneers.
2. Porcelain Veneers use thin, custom-made shells of tooth coloured porcelain material bonded to the surface of the tooth. They can be a good option in some circumstances – for example deep staining or minor teeth misalignment which might be difficult to mask with composites. If you have minor teeth misalignment, Porcelain Veneers can re-shape your teeth and make them look perfectly straight — no braces required. They typically last longer and are more durable than Composite Veneers..
Looking specifically for a smile makeover?
1. A combination of Composite Veneers and Composite Bonding can fix chips, cracks and gaps, creating beautiful smile makeovers without damaging underlying tooth structures. Typically 4-6 Composite Veneers are done to the front teeth to produce the smile makeover. No drills and also no big bills.
2. Porcelain Veneers are commonly used for full smile makeovers, where all the visible teeth are fitted with Porcelain Veneers to give a uniform, balanced, white tooth smile that extends to the sides of the mouth. Porcelain Veneers give good long term results for colour and shape.
1. Composite Bonding is the process of applying a composite resin or material to the tooth to make it look more aesthetic. The procedure is usually reserved for situations where minor chips or repairs are required. Subtle changes to the length and shape of the tooth can be achieved.
2. The procedure does not require needles or drills and is reversible. Results are usually same day.
3. The procedure is typically used when natural teeth are a little crooked, not as white, chipped or cracked.
1. Composite Veneers work by covering the complete front surface of the tooth with composite material, allowing for larger changes in tooth shape and form to take place.
2. Composites Veneers are quick – they can typically be made and finished in a few hours. They are also relatively less expensive compared to Porcelain and produce very life-like and beautiful results. A full smile makeover can often cost a lot less than Porcelain Veneers. Composite Veneers can therefore be a great cosmetic alternative to porcelain.
3. Composite Veneers are often used to whiten a tooth’s shade, make teeth appear more straight and better aligned, increase tooth size and also to close gaps between teeth where more extensive work is required as compared to Composite Bonding.
1. Porcelain Veneers use a thin, layered shell of porcelain bonded to the front face of the tooth to change their shape, colour, size and position. The procedure involves preparing the tooth structure, it is therefore not reversible. It can take a few appointments and up to three weeks to complete.
2. Minor teeth misalignments can often be camouflaged using Porcelain Veneers. They can also be used to mask tooth defects or deep stains that may have occurred as the tooth developed or as a result of trauma. Similarly, if the underlying enamel is damaged, Porcelain Veneers can be used to improve appearance, shape and symmetry of your tooth and smile.
3. Porcelain Veneers can last for longer if looked after well, leaving a stunning long lasting smile. They look very natural and do not stain very easily.
Visit our Cosmetic Dentist homepage – please click here.
Teeth Whitening is a popular treatment used in combination with cosmetic procedures. At Whites Dental we offer two types of teeth whitening systems – home teeth whitening and in-surgery instant teeth whitening. Home teeth whitening systems involve using custom made trays and whitening gels used at home – usually over a two week duration. The in-surgery treatment option produces results almost instantaneously, typically in 90 mins.
Enlighten and Philips Zoom are the two brands we provide. Zoom is very popular and is used by millions of people worldwide. Enlighten is also very popular – it’s positioned towards the premium end of the market, guaranteeing results to patients.
Visit our Teeth Whitening homepage – please click here.
|Zoom Home Whitening
|Zoom InSurgery Whitening||£425|
|Enlighten – Home||£425|
|Enlighten – Home & InSurgery||£625|
Our Cosmetic Dentist treatments are very ethically priced. That typically results in our prices being very competitive compared to our peers.
Dr. Deepa and Dr. Xenia are very experienced cosmetic dentists, with over 20 years of dental experience between the two of them.
Whites Dental provides Cosmetic Dentist treatments to patients within our vicinity. We are conveniently located in London Waterloo SE1, right adjacent to Southwark Tube station. We are a 5-10 mins walk from London Bridge, Waterloo station, Southbank, Southbank, Borough and Elephant &Castle. Please visit our homepage for more details about Cosmetic Dentist treatments.
We regularly share preventative dental health tips on our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/whitesdentaluk/