Teeth reshaping is a cosmetic dental treatment that improves the shape of the teeth to create a more beautiful and balanced smile. The treatment can address a number of conditions such as chipped or abnormally shaped tooth, spacing between teeth, discoloured or worn out teeth, crooked teeth and many more. You can also have a complete smile makeover to achieve that perfect smile.
1. Composite or Dental Bonding – Composite Bonding can help in situations where only minor chips or repairs are required to the teeth. Subtle changes to the shape and length of the tooth can be made.
2. Composite Veneers – Composite Veneers enable larger changes in tooth form and shape. They can be used to whiten the shade of a particular tooth, make teeth appear more aligned and straight, increase tooth size, and also close gaps between teeth.
3. Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain Veneers are the more traditional method for achieving full smile makeovers. They can help you achieve that perfect smile often seen on television.
Please click here to visit our Teeth Reshaping homepage.
|Composite Bonding||from £250|
|Composite Veneers||from £600|
|Porcelain Veneers||from £600|
Our root canal treatments are very ethically priced. That typically results in our prices being very competitive.
Dr. Deepa and Dr. Xenia are very experienced cosmetic dentists, with over 20 years of dental experience between the two of them.
Teeth Whitening is a procedure where tooth discolouration is ‘whitened’ to a lighter shade. It involves removing the staining agent by using chemicals. Results of the treatment usually depend on the severity of the discolouration. Both vital and non-vital teeth can be bleached and whitened. The procedure is safe when carried out under professional supervision and can take several visits to complete.
At Whites Dental, we offer two teeth whitening systems –
Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening is a very popular teeth whitening system used by millions of people around the world. It is offered to patients in a few different ways – in-surgery teeth whitening is a very popular option as are home teeth whitening treatments. Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed, the in-surgery teeth whitening treatment, typically takes a little over an hour to complete – the patient will leave the surgery with a smile that’s instantly brighter. Philips Zoom DayWhite and Philips Zoom NiteWhite are home teeth whitening systems. DayWhite is preferred if a person wants to wear trays for a short duration of time during the day. Trays need to be worn for 30 to 90 minutes, for results in typically 2 weeks. NiteWhite lets a person whiten their teeth overnight while they sleep and is therefore ideal if you would like to wear trays at night. NiteWhite typically gives results in 2 weeks as well. Please read our blog article ‘Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening’ for further guidance on Philips Zoom teeth whitening systems.
Enlighten Teeth Whitening is a premium teeth whitening treatment that guarantees results. Enlighten claim to be the world’s best performing teeth whitening system. Enlighten is offered as both in-surgery and also at-home treatment options. Please read our blog article ‘Enlighten Teeth Whitening’ for further guidance on how Enlighten can help with a smile makeover.
Please click here to visit our Teeth Whitening homepage.
|Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening - Home
Home Teeth Whitening
|Philips Zoom Instant LED Teeth Whitening
Insurgery Teeth Whitening
|Enlighten Teeth Whitening - Home
Home Teeth Whitening
|Enlighten Teeth Whitening -Home and Insurgery
Home Teeth Whitening
Our teeth whitening treatments are very ethically priced. That typically results in our prices being very competitive. Also, our teeth whitening treatments follow exact guidelines as suggested by Philips Zoom and Enlighten – we offer the whitening systems in their entirety to our patients.
Dr. Deepa and Dr. Xenia are very experienced cosmetic dentists, with over 20 years of dental experience between the two of them
Dental Implants provide a permanent solution for replacing a missing tooth or teeth. They help restore bite force similar to that of natural teeth and are the only teeth replacement solution that prevent jaw bone loss. preventing the face from changing its shape. They are used to address the following condition typically –
1. Missing a tooth (or a few teeth) – An Implant is a permanent teeth replacement solution that comes the closest to replacing natural teeth. It is the gold standard in replacing a missing tooth. If you are missing a couple of teeth or a few teeth, an Implant Retained Bridge supported by an underlying dental implant can often provide a permanent and secure solution.
2. Missing teeth on either side of your jaw – Traditionally, dentures have been used to replace missing teeth on either side of the patients jaw. However, Implant Retained Dentures are lately the treatment of choice of many patients, providing a more permanent and secure option.
3. Uncomfortable or broken dentures – Implant Retained Dentures are a more stable, secure and permanent solution in comparison to traditional dentures. They are smaller in the mouth, more comfortable to wear and also more natural looking, allowing the patient to experience normal chewing and eating.
Please click here to visit our Implants homepage.
|Implant Consultation||from £50|
Price is per tooth. Includes implant and crown
|Bone Graft||from £500|
At Whites Dental, we only use the highest quality implant materials. Our implants treatments are very ethically priced – reflective of the vast experience that our Implants specialist Dr. Michail offers to our patients.