Best Cosmetic Dentist in London
How do you find the best cosmetic dentist in London?
Many dentists offer cosmetic dentistry in London as part of their dental services. Strangely, a dentist doesn’t need to have a specific cosmetic dentistry related qualification to practice cosmetic dentistry in England. Any dentist can call themselves a cosmetic dentist as a result. If you want to find the best cosmetic dentist in London, we recommend the following general guidelines –
- First – check if the dental practice you are considering is a general dental practice or whether it focuses specifically on cosmetic dentistry. Look for parts of their website that solely focus on cosmetic dentistry procedures such as smile makeovers, composite bonding, and porcelain veneers. Check if these pages are well developed and detailed. Dental surgeries that focus on specific areas and that have well-developed webpages for those areas tend to typically have more skills and experience in those areas. Therefore, by finding a dental practice that has a focus on cosmetic dentistry, you can help to ensure you find a good, if not one of the best cosmetic dentists in London.
- Once you have found a few dental practices that have a focus on cosmetic dentistry, you should find out the qualifications and experience of the individual dentists that work there. Identify the dentists on their website that have cosmetic dentistry experience and have undertaken courses specifically in cosmetic dentistry.
- Find and read reviews related to cosmetic dentistry for that dental practice and if possible, also for the specific cosmetic dentists who work there. Reviews will help to inform you how pleased past patients were with their cosmetic treatments.
- A skilled and experienced cosmetic dentist will always keep a detailed portfolio of their cosmetic dentistry work on the website of the practice. All cosmetic dentists are proud of the work they have undertaken in the past and the results that they have achieved; they always keep photographic evidence of those results online.
- Visit the dental practice and book a cosmetic consultation if required. Form a view of the dentist from your first conversation with them – how did you find the dentist? Did you feel you can trust the person?
- All good cosmetic dentists use extensive study models to show what the results will look like to the patient. Is the cosmetic dentist offering to do this for your treatment? Ensure any cosmetic dentist you decide to go with is indeed offering this while searching for the best cosmetic dentist in London.
By following these relatively straightforward guidelines, you should be able to find the best cosmetic dentist in London. At Whites Dental, our specialist cosmetic dentists are some of the most experienced and some of the best dentists in London. They have extensive experience and knowledge of the latest cosmetic dental procedures. Please call us to book an initial consultation with them.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Smile Makeover – Our smile is completely integral to our confidence, how we feel about ourselves, and how we present ourselves to others. A Smile Makeover can make a major difference to the appearance of our face and smile, giving you the confidence to put your best foot forward while dealing with others. A smile makeover usually consists of a combination of various cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, composite bonding, porcelain veneers, and dental crowns. Porcelain veneers are often the procedure of choice of many patients to achieve the perfect smile as made popular by fashion celebrities on television. Other cosmetic dental procedures such as composite veneers, composite bonding, and dental crowns can also be used to create beautiful, natural-looking results.
Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain Veneers are a popular cosmetic procedure wherein a thin shell of porcelain material is bonded to the front surface of the teeth to change its shape, position, size, and color. Porcelain Veneers are typically used to mask tooth defects and strains and also hide minor teeth misalignments.
Composite Veneers – Composite Veneers are similar to porcelain veneers; instead of using a porcelain shell to cover the surface of the teeth, a composite material is used instead. Composite Veneers are usually less expensive compared to Porcelain ones; a smile makeover therefore can cost significantly less compared to a smile makeover created using Porcelain Veneers.
Composite Bonding – Composite or Tooth Bonding is a cosmetic procedure where the cosmetic dentist applies a composite resin material to the surface of a tooth to make minor changes to the shape of the tooth, making it look more aesthetically pleasing. Composite Bonding is used to fix minor tooth defects related to shape, color, and alignment of the teeth. The procedure is most commonly used to fix minor chips or cracks to the teeth.
|Veneers - Porcelain
|Veneers - Composite
|Zoom Whitening - Home
|Zoom Whitening - InSurgery
|Enlighten – Home
|Enlighten – Home & InSurgery
Our Cosmetic Dentistry treatments are ethically priced. Dr. Deepa and Dr. Sarmite are experienced cosmetic dentists with 35 years of cosmetic experience between them.
Whites Dental has some of the best cosmetic dentists in London Waterloo, providing cosmetic dentistry treatments to our patients in Central London, London Bridge and London Waterloo. We are based in London Waterloo SE1, adjacent to Southwark Tube station. We are a 10 minutes’ walk from London Bridge and a 5 minutes’ walk from Southbank, Waterloo station, Borough and Elephant and Castle.