Cosmetic Dentist London
Full Smile Makeover
Our smile is integral to our confidence, the way we feel and the way we present ourselves to others. A Smile Makeover can make a big difference to your appearance, giving you the confidence to wear a perfect smile and put your best foot forward when interacting with others. A full smile makeover typically consists of a combination of different cosmetic dentistry procedures – these include teeth whitening to give you a brighter smile, composite bonding to fix minor teeth imperfections and porcelain veneers and dental crowns to hide teeth imperfections, giving you a beautiful natural smile. Porcelain Veneers are the procedure of choice to achieve the perfect smile made popular by celebrities on television; however, other cosmetic dental procedures like composite bonding, composite veneers and dental crowns can also be used to provide excellent results. The choice of treatment is usually determined by the individual circumstances of each patient.
At Whites Dental, we are pleased to offer our Full Smile Makeover service to our patients who wish to enhance, improve or completely redesign the shape and appearance of their smile. When it comes to enhancing your smile with a full smile makeover, a number of different cosmetic dentistry treatments are available to help achieve the results you desire. By combining a few of these treatment options, we can create Full Smile Makeover for you, leaving you with a picture perfect smile. These include –
Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain Veneers are a very popular cosmetic dentistry procedure used by patients and dentists across the world. It uses a thin shell of porcelain bonded to the surface of the teeth to change its size, shape, position and colour. Porcelain Veneers are used to improve the shape, size and symmetry of the teeth, helping improve the appearance of your smile. Porcelain Veneers are commonly used to mask any tooth defects and stains that may have occurred during development of the teeth or caused due to trauma to the tooth. They are also often used to hide minor teeth misalignment conditions. Porcelain Veneers are known to last for many years if looked after well, providing beautiful long lasting results.
Composite Veneers – Composite Veneers are increasingly gaining popularity with patients in the last 8 to 10 years. Composite Veneers are similar to porcelain veneers; however instead of using a porcelain shell to cover the front surface of the teeth, a composite resin is used instead. Composite Veneers are less expensive compared to Porcelain Veneers – a full smile makeover typically costs significantly less as compared to a full smile makeover using Porcelain Veneers.
Composite Bonding – Composite or Dental Bonding is a procedure wherein the dentist applies a small amount of composite resin to the surface of the tooth in order to make the tooth look more aesthetically pleasing. Composite Bonding can fix minor tooth imperfections relating to shape, size, colour and alignment of the tooth. The procedure is one of the least invasive cosmetic dental treatments, helping fix minor chips or undertake minor repairs to the teeth. Subtle / minor changes to the shape, length and size of the tooth (or teeth) can be achieved.
Dental Crowns and Bridges – Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges can be used for many different reasons, including enhancing the appearance of a tooth (or teeth). A dental crown can be used to cover a tooth to restore it to its normal size and shape and to improve its overall appearance. A crown can also be a good option to cover discoloured teeth or teeth that are badly shaped. It is also used to cover a dental implant.
Dental Implants – Dental Implants are the ideal option if you have a missing tooth or teeth. They provide a permanent replacement option for missing teeth; the results are completely natural and lifelike. No one will be able to tell you have an implant.
Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening systems are often the treatment of choice to whiten the shade of discoloured or stained teeth. They typically come in two options – home teeth whitening and instant in-surgery teeth whitening. Both options provide excellent whitening results. The choice often comes down to patient preference – if they prefer to whiten teeth from the comfort of their home or whether they prefer to have it at the surgery.
How do you find a good cosmetic dentist in Central London?
A number of dentists in London offer cosmetic dentistry as part of their service offering. Interestingly, a dentist doesn’t need to obtain any specific qualification to practice cosmetic dentistry in the UK. Any dentist in the UK can therefore call themselves a cosmetic dentist. However, if you want to find a good cosmetic dentist in London, we recommend you follow these simple guidelines –
- First and foremost, find out if the dental practice is a general dental practice or whether it focuses on cosmetic dentistry. Look for sections of their website that focus solely on cosmetic dentistry procedures like porcelain veneers and cosmetic bonding – are the pages well developed and detailed? Dental practices that focus on a specific area typically tend to have more experience and skills in that area. Therefore, by choosing a dental practice that focuses on cosmetic dentistry you can help ensure you find a good cosmetic dentist in London.
- Once you have identified a few dental practices that focus on cosmetic dentistry, find out what the experience and qualifications of the individual dentists are. Identify the dentists who have experience with cosmetic dental procedures and have undertaken courses specific to cosmetic dentistry.
- Find and read reviews specifically about cosmetic dentistry for the practice and also for the specific dentist who works there. Reviews will help inform you how happy past patients have been with the cosmetic treatments they received at the practice.
- An experienced cosmetic dentist will keep a detailed and extensive portfolio of their cosmetic dentistry work on the practices’ website. All dentists are proud of the cosmetic work they have undertaken and the results they have achieved and will keep photographic evidence of the results.
- Visit the dentist; book a cosmetic consultation if needed. Form a view of your initial conversation with them – did you like the dentist and did you feel you can trust them?
- All good cosmetic dentists use study models to show the patients what the results will look like. Is the cosmetic dentist offering this to you? Ensure this is the case when search for a good cosmetic dentist in London.
Following these simple guidelines should help you to find a good cosmetic dentist in London. At Whites Dental, we employ experienced cosmetic dentists, dentists who have extensive knowledge and experience of cosmetic dental procedures. Please call our reception team to book an initial chat with them.
|Veneers - Porcelain
|Veneers - Composite
|Zoom Whitening - Home
|Zoom Whitening - InSurgery||£425|
|Enlighten – Home||£425|
|Enlighten – Home & InSurgery||£625|
Exceptional Dental Care
Our Cosmetic Dentistry treatments are ethically priced. Dr. Deepa and Dr. Xenia are experienced cosmetic dentists with 25 years of cosmetic dentistry experience between the two of them.
Whites Dental is a Cosmetic Dentist in London Waterloo, providing cosmetic dentistry treatments to patients in Central London, London Waterloo and London Bridge. We are located in London Waterloo, next to Southwark Tube. We are also a five to ten minutes’ walk from Southbank, London Bridge, Borough, Waterloo station and Elephant and Castle.